Warranty Terms and Conditions
- Futronic provides one year limited warranty from the day the products are sold for all its products.
- Warranty service is only available for products purchased from Futronic or its official distributors.
- Under no circumstances will Futronic be liable for loss directly or indirectly related to any of the following:
- If the product has been altered, modified and damaged through improper installation and usage.
- If the product has been damaged through negligence.
- If the serial number on product has been altered, effaced or removed
- Warranty does not cover damages caused by the incompatibility when using Futronic products in conjunction with other products.
- Under no circumstances will Futronic be liable for any consequential losses and damages caused in relation to the use of its products.
- Under normal circumstances, warranty service lead time is two to four weeks depending on the type of product.
- Warranty service will be provided in Hong Kong only. All Shipping charge incurred is responsible by customers.
- Terms and conditions are in the final judgment of Futronic Technology Company Limited and are subjected to change without prior notice.