FS82HC USB2.0 Fingerprint Smart Card Reader
Futronic's FS82HC USB2.0 Fingerprint Smart Card Reader
The Futronic FS82HC Fingerprint Smart Reader combines Futronic's FS80H USB2.0 Fingerprint Scanner and ISO7816 smart card reader into one device.
FS82HC has exactly all features of FS80H. So it can be used as purely fingerprint scanner with all Futronic's standard software. The smart card reader in FS82HC can handle any ISO7816 compatible smart card. So that it can also be used as a standalone smart card reader.
Fingerprint scanner and smart card reader can be combined to do two-factor authentication. That is, registered fingerprint can be stored on smart card (carried by user) which is read into PC to match with a freshly captured fingerprint from fingerprint scanner at the time of authentication. This can be achieved by using Futronic's Fingerprint Recognition Software Development Kit(SDK).
- > USB 2.0 compatible interface, plug and play device
- > With a 2M standard USB cable
- > Small size, 50 x 73 x 35 mm
- > Light weight, 180 gram
- > Operation temperature: -10 to +55 Degree Celsius
- Specification-Fingerprint scanner
- > Fingerprint scanning window size is 16x24mm
- > Image resolution is 320x480 pixel, 500 DPI
- > Image format is 8 bit 256 grayscale
- > Raw fingerprint image file size is 150K byte
- > With Live Finger Detection (LFD) feature
- Specification-Smart card reader
- > ACS AC1038 Reader Chip
- > Full speed interface to PC with simple command structure
- > Supports SLE4418/28/32/42 memory cards
- > Supports most common memory-based smart cards, including I2C bus protocol cards(from 1K bits up to 1024K bits) and secure memory cards (Atmel AT88SC153 and AT88SC1608)
- > Certificate of conformance: ISO7816, PC/SC, EMV Certified
- > Support PPS (Protocol and Parameters Selection) with 1743-305200 bps in reading and writing smart cards